Hello friends, Marcus here.
The idea of whitelisting an email is to add us to your approved senders list. This tells your email provider that you know this sender and trust us.
This keeps our emails out from the spam and junk folder.
Here are the steps to do it:
1) Add the address to your contacts:
Add the email address that is sending you email (for example: firstname.lastname@example.org) to your Contact List. Most email providers will usually deliver email from addresses that are in your Contacts List.
2) If you find our emails in your “Promotions” Tab (Gmail users):
- Go to your Promotions tab and locate an email from us there
- Simply drag this email over to the Primary tab of your inbox
3) Yahoo Mail Users:
When you open the email message, you should see a “+” symbol directly next to the From: and the Sender’s Name. Click on the “+” symbol and then Add To Contacts. A pop-up should appear. Select Save.
4) Outlook 2003 & Later Users:
In the list view of your emails, locate an email from us. Right click on the email message in your inbox. Then select Junk E-mail from the contextual menu. The click on Add Send to Safe Senders List in that submenu.